The e-grapevine listserve is a
free, unofficial "kiosk" for freely communicating within the
· "Unofficial," in order to protect St. Gertrude's Parish and the Archdiocese from any responsibility for message content.
* Any and all topics are welcome. Lengthy discussions may be shifted to a "sister" listserve. * The e-grapevine is not intended for commercial uses or business solicitations.
· This includes selling or renting of goods or services to customers or clients.
· This applies alike to for-profit and non-profit organizations.
· This applies alike to secular, sectarian, and other charitable organizations.
This does not apply to Yahoogroups, which posts
messages at the bottom of each
The aims of e-grapevine policy are--
To help minimize message traffic on the e-grapevine,
in order to make it congenial to
· To keep the e-grapevine free of spam.
· To maintain the e-grapevine as one of the commercial-free havens on the Internet.
As a public service to e-grapevine subscribers, a waiver applies for these types of notices:
· Events sponsored by our parish or by religious organizations.
· Offers of free services, products, or events.
· Notices of jobs available and jobs wanted.
· Offers to sell or rent personal property (including space in your home or garage).
· Requests for recommendations of tradespersons, products, or services.
· Brief, factual responses to such requests.
Your questions and comments regarding the e-grapevine are welcome.
· If you have questions, please email them directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you'd like to discuss this policy with other
e-grapevine members, please join the e-vineyard listserve, created
specifically for that purpose.
Please do not use the
e-grapevine itself for such discussions. They are of minimal interest to most
subscribers and often lead to unsubscriptions.
To join the e-vineyard, send an email to
To unsubscribe from the e-vineyard, send an email to